ignite raleigh




for those of you in the raleigh area on wednesday night looking for a little inspiration, information, comedy (some of it at my expense), and good beer check out this little event going on at the lincoln theatre...

ignite raleigh.
i'll be one of 15 presenters who'll have 5 minutes each with 20 slides to illuminate the audience with some profound knowledge on some topic or another.

fyi...my goal in the time allotted is to try and convey the essence of this little project of mine... how in photography it's not always about equipment, because the best camera is the one you have with you.

this'll be my first public speaking engagement to an audience much larger than my co-workers who politely smile and nod at my little weekly soapbox spiels.
so it should be interesting entertainment.

see you there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell me...how did it go?
I hope well.
Great shot!
Smiles.