Head'n to NYC



First I'm heading to a land of minimal internet and cellphone service for a week. But before I go just wanted to let y'all know I'll be presenting at B&H on Aug 17th at 3:00pm. It's free! but there's limited space, so you'll have to register. I'll have some books on hand if you'd like to see what a Blurb printed book looks like, and some of the larger prints I've done... 16x20's and 24x30's as examples of what can be done with small files.
If you're in the area, I'd love to say hello.


On another note... The Helen Day Art Center in Stowe, Vt. is having an open call (deadline is August 31st) for a juried ten-week exhibition of cellphone photos. Check here for all the details.







Have a great week y'all. Hope to see some of you soon in the big city.
(p.s. please don't forget to vote. huh? scroll up and look to your right. thanks!)
*update* voting has been closed. thank you everyone for doing so.

No comments: