schrute cakes!



look3 has been absolutely amazing so far. old friends, new friends, inspiration galore and a vibe of positivity that should be bottled up and packaged as the cure for what ails ya. more on that later when i have time and battery power for a proper post.

c-ville has been a great host and now i understand why the festival's here.

where else can you go and get pancakes adorned with dwight schrute in confectionary sugar?
it was almost a shame to eat breakfast. but if you're up to that challenge head down to the blue moon diner. the coffee's pretty damn good too.

some schrutism's to set you in the mood
"...Actually, I do own property. My grandfather left me a 60-acre working beet farm. I run it with my cousin Mose. We sell beets to the local stores and restaurants. It’s a nice little farm...sometimes teenagers use it for sex."

"...I have been Michael’s number two guy for about 5 years. And we make a great team. We’re like one of those classic famous teams. He’s like Mozart and I’m like...Mozart's friend. No. I’m like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like...Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart? You’re gonna get a bullet in your head courtesy of Butch Cassidy."

3 comments:

IncogKnito said...

I came across your blog because I'm a friend of http://www.armesphotography.blogspot.com/. I love what you're doing with your cell phone pictures. Thank you for being an inspiration to us amateur photographers.

p.s. I love your Schrute quotes.

Anonymous said...

Blue Moon Diner is unspeakably wonderful, I encourage any and all to go and enjoy the atmosphere and modern diner cuisine- Mark Hahn knows what he's doing!

Patrick Morrison said...

no effing way

a schrutecake i must have


great blog. i work with greg barbara. you're in my feed.

my blog might be of interest.